Sunday, April 6, 2008

ART or... ?????

Be the change that you want to be! In 2007 the artist Guillermo Vargas Habacuc got a dog and he tied him up to a wall in an gallery art, and he let him die, slowly, hungry and thirsty. Meanwhile, the guests looked and admire this thing. The images below are done where the “gallery art” were. Now, The Biennale Centro Americana decided that what the artist did was pure art and they want to do it again in 2008. Please if you are against this sign the petition in the link below and cancel this madness.

I can not imagine that the world can be so mean and soulless. How can you torture an animal? He let it starve to death and he considered this art? For me this is inhuman. I love animals and I cannot even think about hunting a little birdie. I have to admit that I like meat a lot, but I cannot kill an animal, I find it really not cool. Do you guys know that pigs are as clever as dogs? Well, we kill pigs like they are plants!!! Look at the images and please sign the petition. It can be found on: http://www.petitiononline.com/13031953/petition-sign.html











No comments: